The Tejon Ranch Commerce Center is a successful master planned development offering industrial, commercial and retail leasing and building opportunities. Located at the juncture of interstate 5 and highway 99, the gateway to central California’s golden empire, the site features big-box distribution centers, such as IKEA Distribution Center, and industry-leading retail locations.
- Ideally located at the junction I-5 & Hwy 99 and easily accessible from the Ports of LA and Long Beach for companies looking to serve all of California and the western US
- Fully entitled 1,450-acre master planned development at the gateway to central California’s Golden Empire
- Shovel ready pads available for up to 2 million square feet
- Critical advantages in low total cost of operations, a large productive and loyal labor force, logistical advantages and a business-friendly operating environment.
- View Tejon Ranch Commerce Center’s Brochure
- View Tejon Ranch Commerce Center’s 480,480 SF Spec Building
- View Tejon Ranch Commerce Center’s Fact Book: Summary for Site Selectors