Over 180 Members!
- A-C Electric Company
- Advance Beverage Company, Inc.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Aera Energy LLC
- Alon USA Energy, Inc/Paramount Petroleum Corporation
- Associated Builders & Contractors of Central California
- AT&T California
- Automated Control & Technical Services
- B&B Surplus
- Bakersfield ARC
- Bakersfield Association of Realtors
- Bakersfield Condors Professional Hockey
- Bakersfield Family Medical Center
- Bakersfield Marriott at the Convention Center
- Bank of America
- Bank of the Sierra
- Barbich Hooper King Dill Hoffman
- Baymarr Constructors, Inc.
- Berkadia Real Estate Advisors
- BHE Renewables, LLC (MidAmerican Solar)
- BNSF Railway Company
- Bolthouse Development Company, LLC
- Braun Electric
- Brookfield Renewable
- Brumfield & Hagan, LLP
- BSK & Associates
- Building and Construction Trades Council
- Business Initiatives
- Bustos Insurance Agency
- California Resources Corporation LLC (Oxy)
- California State University, Bakersfield
- California State University, Bakersfield School of Business and Public Administration
- California Water Service
- Carney’s Business Technology Center
- Castle & Cooke California, Inc.
- Central Valley Fund
- Chicago Title Company
- City of Arvin
- City of Bakersfield
- City of California City
- City of McFarland
- City of Ridgecrest
- City of Shafter
- City of Taft
- City of Tehachapi
- Clean Harbors Buttonwillow, LLC
- Coldwell Banker Preferred
- Colliers International
- Comprehensive Blood and Cancer Center
- Continental Labor & Staffing Resources
- County of Kern
- Courtyard & SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- Creative Concepts
- Cushman & Wakefield│Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors
- Daniells Phillips Vaughan & Bock
- Design Mark & Associates
- DeWalt Corporation
- Dignity Health Bakersfield
- Doubletree by Hilton – Bakersfield
- E&B Natural Resources
- EDF Renewable Energy
- Electrical Systems & Instrumentation, Inc.
- Environmental Intelligence, LLC
- Farm Credit West
- First American Title Homebuilder Services
- First Solar, Inc.
- First Solutions Insurance Services, Inc.
- Freestyle Event Services, Inc.
- GEMCare Medical Group
- GEMCare Mercy Memorial Health System
- Giumarra Vineyards Corporation
- GlassPoint Solar
- Golden Empire Transit District
- Golden Queen Mining Company, LLC
- Goodwill Industries of South Central California
- Granite Construction Company, Inc.
- Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
- Griffith Company
- Grimmway Farms
- Heart of Nature, LLC
- Heise Media Group
- H.M. Holloway, Inc.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Houchin Community Blood Bank
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kern Community College District
- Kern County Superintendent of Schools
- Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
- Klassen & Smith Construction Inc.
- Klein, DeNatale, Goldner, Cooper, Rosenlieb & Kimball, LLP
- Knight’s Pumping and Portable Services, Inc.
- Krazan & Associates, Inc.
- KSA Group Architects
- Kwik Signs, Inc.
- Macpherson Energy Company, Macpherson Oil Company
- Maricopa Sun, LLC
- McIntosh & Associates
- Media Solutions, Inc.
- Mid State Development Corporation
- Mojave Air and Space Port
- Motor City Auto Center
- O’Dell Cross, A Professional Corporation – Certified Public Accountants
- Olivieri Commercial Real Estate
- Omni Family Health
- Ordiz-Melby Architects Inc.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Pac-Van, Inc.
- PCL Industrial Services, Inc.
- Proforma Solutions
- Providence Strategic Consulting, Inc.
- Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group
- S.C. Anderson, Inc.
- Saba Agency
- Sidles Duncan & Associates
- Sierra Printers
- Soils Engineering, Inc.
- South Valley Electrical Contractors
- Southern California Edison Economic Development Services
- Southern California Gas Company
- Stockdale Property Management, Inc.
- Superior Construction
- SunPower Corporation
- Taft College
- Target Distribution Center
- TBC Media
- Tejon Indian Tribe
- Tejon Ranch Company
- Tel-Tec Security Systems, Inc.
- Teter Architecture Firm
- The Lodge at Painted Rock
- The Marcom Group Incorporated
- Ticor Title Company
- Tolman & Wiker Insurance Services, LLC
- Tony Moreno Photography
- Towery Homes, Inc. dba Towery Commercial
- Tracy Ranch, Inc.
- Trammell Crow Company
- Trans-West Security Services, Inc.
- Trek Imaging
- Tri Counties Bank
- Turman Construction Company, Inc.
- Uniglobe Golden Empire Travel
- United Staffing Associates
- United States Cold Storage
- University of La Verne Kern County Regional Center
- US Healthworks Medical Group
- Wallace & Smith Contractors
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Western States Petroleum Association
- Westside Waste Management Co., Inc.
- Willis Design Studio
- Wonderful Real Estate Development
- Worklogic HR Solutions
- WZI, Inc.
supported video service
Reviews Top Categories Phones Laptops TVs Tablets Cameras Appliances Car Tech Audio Desktops Software Headphones Printers Networking Wearable Tech Deals
How To Top Categories Computers Home Entertainment Internet Phones Photography Security Tablets ForumsLog In to CNET Join Related Stories Switching from cell to Wi Fi, seamlessly September 7, 2006 SpiralFrog strikes deal with EMI Music September 6, 2006 SpiralFrog inks music deal with Universal August 29, 2006 The mobile Internet: Are we there yet? August 29, 2006
LOS ANGELES T Mobile is working with European record label EMI Group and Rhythm NewMedia on an advertising supported mobile music video service being tested in the United Kingdom. The companies announced the partnership Monday, a day before the mobile industry gathers here for the Cellular Telecommunications Internet Association’s semiannual trade show.
The service, which is only in the trial phase, allows T Mobile’s mobile phone users in the United Kingdom michael kors cheap to watch entertainment, news and music clips from their cell phones. California based Rhythm NewMedia will operate the service, providing video content to users after they sit through a short advertisement. Microsoft and Coca Cola are among the first companies to advertise on the new T Mobile service.
EMI and T Mobile are just two of many content providers and mobile operators considering the use of advertisements to generate revenue for mobile content. Earlier this year, Vodafone tested a similar service with Rhythm NewMedia. cheap michael kors purses EMI and Universal Music Group have also agreed to make some of their music catalogs available to SpiralFrog, another company that distributes advertising sponsored content. SpiralFrog allows users to download music for free onto their PCs, and it also allows replica cheap Michael Kors them to transfer the music to portable devices as well.
“At EMI, we are experimenting with a number of new and exciting business models to fulfill demand while at the same time ensuring that artists are fully compensated for their work,” Tony Wadsworth, chairman and CEO of EMI Music UK and Ireland, said in a statement. “The advertising cheap michael kors supported cheap michael kors model is currently generating a lot of interest, and we think we’ll learn more about what fans want from mobile music in this trial.”
The replica michael kors advertisements seen before the music video clips will be paired with the artist selected by the user, EMI said. The record label’s most prominent artists include Coldplay and Robbie Williams.
Recent studies indicate that mobile phone users are willing to watch video on their phones, but they don’t want to pay for it. Today, only about 11 percent of all handsets are able to show video, according to Jupiter Research. Of that pool of video enabled handsets, about 25 percent of consumers are interested in receiving video on their mobile phones. But only 1 percent cheap replica michael kors are willing to pay for the service, the study said.
Mobile advertising could help defray the cost of providing all this content. The advertising model has worked well to support broadcast television and radio, and even some Internet content. Many people cheap michael kors handbags in the mobile community believe it will also be big in supporting mobile content as well. Once reported, our staff will be notified and the comment will be reviewed.
Select type of offense:
Offensive: Sexually explicit or offensive language
Spam: Advertisements or commercial links
Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other users