Kern EDC celebrated its 28th Anniversary at the 2016 Annual Dinner. Rob Duchow, public affairs manager at Southern California Gas Co., has stepped down as chair.
Wayne Kress, Director/Principal of Cushman & Wakefield Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors, will serve as chair for the next year.
Chevron was honored with the 2016 Ray Dezember Economic Leadership Award.
Rick Kreiser of Carney’s Business Technology Center introduced the first annual Ray Dezember Economic Leadership Award. Mr. Dezember was one of the founders of Kern EDC and believed that it was a critical organization to re-energize Kern County’s economic base.
Chevron and their local team members were recognized with Ray Dezember Economic Leadership Award at the Annual Dinner. The company is known for its generous financial contributions in the community, but also for the time and personal commitment put forth by their representatives. Below are just some examples of the ways Chevron supports economic development in Kern County:
- Chevron’s San Joaquin Valley Business Unit operates 7 oil fields in three counties and employs over 1,300 individuals.
- Chevron contributes to nearly 200 community partners aimed at improving the conditions of the communities where it has operations. Chevron has invested millions of dollars to enhance STEM education for students, improve health outcomes for people, and promote economic development throughout the region.
- Chevron’s efforts in STEM education have benefited thousands of students and hundred of educators in Kern County through programs such as Project Lead the Way. Chevron partnered with CSUB and the Fab Foundation to implement Fab Labs throughout the United States, bringing cutting edge digital fabrication equipment to the community and K-12 education stakeholders.
- Chevron is also proud to be a long-time sponsor for Kern EDC’s economic and Energy Summits
- Carla Musser, Chevron’s manager of policy, government & public affairs, serves as the chair on the Kern Economic Development Foundation board of directors, focusing on education and workforce efforts.
Tahari open San Diego discount michael kors outlet stores
Share michael kors cheap Photo/ Simon Property GroupElie Tahari and DKNY are the newest additions to Carlsbad Premium Outlets’ stable of stores.The boutiques will complement the outlet center’s lineup, fake michael kors which includes many high end designer names such as Juicy Couture, Salvatore Ferragamo and Theory.The Elie Tahari cheap Michael Kors outlet opened on April 12 and is one cheap michael kors handbags of cheap michael kors purses just four Tahari outlet stores in the state. The DKNY Company Store opened on March 15 and is among 10 DKNY stores in outlet malls throughout the state. Both brands can be found locally in Macy’s and replica michael kors Nordstrom department stores.Store opening deal: cheap replica michael kors Elie Tahari is offering 20 percent off a purchase of $250 or more to members of the outlet’s VIP Shopper Club. The promotion runs through Michael Kors handbag outlet April 29.”Elie Tahari is a wonderful addition to our center; they replica cheap Michael Kors have locations in many of our finest centers and do a wonderful job providing high style and great savings,” said Carlsbad Premium Outlets General Manager Terri Mannes.Articles Connexes：