The City of Ridgecrest is a small town of 27,616 residents that offers affordable housing and metropolitan amenities. Focusing on business expansion, Ridgecrest has streamlined licensing/permit procedures, created the Ridgecrest Redevelopment Agency, and constructed a brand new 63-acre business park. All of these elements, combined with a highly-trained workforce and technologically-advanced naval base make Ridgecrest a great place to locate a business.
Some of Ridgecrest’s recent success stories include:
- Construction of two new hotels
- Final approval construction and engineering plans of a new Wal-Mart Supercenter representing over 225,000 square feet
- Construction of a 14,550 square foot medical office building in the Ridgecrest Business Park
- Construction of new low and moderate income housing developments
- Construction of a new solar energy project for City Services
- The development of Downtown revitalization and improvement plan